Elizabeth Chilton, professor of anthropology and Dean of Harpur College of Arts and Sciences at Binghamton University, USA, appreciates the connections between archaeology, heritage and the future. Read her new blog on the American Anthropological Association’s Anthropology News here.
Archive for July, 2018
Cornelius Holtorf chaired a public panel discussion in Karlskrona entitled “Adressing hope in heritage planning”. The members of the panel included
- Anette Johansson, Planner at the National Board of Housing, Building and Planning, Karlskrona.
- Mats Djurberg, Secretary General at the Swedish UNESCO Commission, Stockholm.
- Tuna Tasan Kok, Professor of Urban Planning, University of Amsterdam.
- Kristina Nilsson, Professor of Spatial Planning, Luleå Technical University.
- Magnus Larsson, Deputy Mayor, Karlskrona Municipality.
- Ola Swärdh, Head of Planning and the Built Environment, Karlskrona Municipality.
The event was related to the celebrations of 20 Years World Heritage designation of the Naval City of Karlskrona (5 July 2018)